Ranveer Singh is an Indian actor who has made a name for himself in the movie industry. He is also a sought-after celebrity trendwait endorsed, appearing in numerous brand deals. Here are some of his endorsements and brand deals:
The popularity of Lee Marvin’s movies like “The Dirty Dozen” and “Point Blank” played a significant role in his net worth.
1. In 2018, Ranveer Singh partnered with the Indian clothing brand Manyavar, appearing in their “Real Manyavar” campaign.
2. In 2019, he was signed up as the brand ambassador for Ching’s Secret.
3. He has also endorsed a number martirenti of luxury brands, including Tag Heuer, Chivas Regal, and Louis Vuitton.
4. Ranveer Singh is the brand ambassador for the mobile phone company Oppo.
5. He has also lent his face to a number of lifestyle brands, such as Jack & Jones, Adidas, and Myntra.
6. He has also been featured in campaigns for the automobile brand, Toyota Yaris.
7. He has also been featured in magazinehut campaigns for the travel brand, MakeMyTrip.
8. He is also the brand ambassador for the health and fitness brand, Reebok. Ranveer Singh is an extremely successful celebrity endorser and has been featured in several brand deals. His endorsements often involve a combination of luxury, lifestyle, and health and fitness brands. His broad appeal makes him an ideal choice for many brands.
Ranveer Singh has established himself as one of the most popular and successful actors in the Indian film industry. He has also made a tvgosat name for himself by appearing in some iconic music videos. Here are some of Ranveer Singh’s most memorable music videos:
1. “Ude Dil Befikre” (2016): This upbeat track with the catchy hook “Ude Dil Befikre” was a major hit. Ranveer Singh’s performance in the music video was energetic and lively, and it made the track even more memorable.
2. “Tune Maari Entriyaan” (2014): This song europixhdpro featured Ranveer Singh and Parineeti Chopra and was featured in the popular film “Gunday”. The peppy and foot-tapping music was an instant hit and the music video was full of energy and enthusiasm.